I Was Banned

If you feel you have been unfairly banned, please post here. REMEMBER: This is a Christian clan and posting with a good attitude goes a long way toward having the ban lifted.

Moderator: Moderators

Duke116

I Was Banned

Post by Duke116 » Sun May 18, 2014 2:57 pm

My IGN: Duke116. i Was Banned from EG mineCraft Server For Hacking. I deServe The Ban.. i understand That completely And i accept It.. I am simply Asking for A Second Chance. I Will let The Admin use TeamViewer And Remove The Hacks If that is necessary For me to Get unbanned.. This was The Fisrt mineCraft Server i was on And it Breaks my heart to be banned. it breaks my Heart even more For hacking... ive been Friends with the Wrong Peaple.. I am Removeing Them From my life To hopefully Turn my Life on the Right track.. And i feel you Great peaple You christian Peaple Can help me On my journey.

4wheels
Colonel
Colonel

Re: I Was Banned

Post by 4wheels » Sun May 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Duke, I am sorry that you were banned. If it was from Rapid's server that he runs for EG, then I am sure there were reasons. I am going to defer to Rapid on this one, since I know nothing of this ban. However, it is good that you recognize the mistake and are taking steps to clean things up. Be patient and I am sure Rapid will address this. Having the right influences in your life can make a big difference. :)

Thanks R!

Rapidfire
Division Head: MC
Steam Username: Rapidfire882007

Post by Rapidfire » Wed May 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello Duke,

I have not been ignoring your post. Give me a few days to discuss this with my admins and we will come back with our answer soon.

Rapidfire

Rapidfire
Steam Username: Rapidfire882007

Post by Rapidfire » Sat May 24, 2014 1:27 pm

Here is the deal Duke.

I enjoy having you play on my server. It has been a joy to see you grow as a person. However, you have been told more then once to not attempt to hack my server.

A few nights ago I told you myself to not run your flying hack on my server. In the past i have instructed you more then once not to spam my server with commands that you do not have access to. Both things have happened again, and I decided to ban you. When i banned you, you then came on as another user and pretended to be a "new" player. Understand that all three of these actions are unacceptable.

An exhaustive list of commands that you have access to is located here. You have USER access. Understand that any command you use outside these commands are not tolerated. I have made extensive efforts to let everyone know what they can and cannot do. You continuing to execute these commands is disrespectful.

If you want a "flying" server, all you need to do is ask, I can create a creative server. Flying is not allowed on the survival server, and You knew that when i questioned you the first time. You then coming back in and continuing to use these mods, and others, will not be tolerated. It is a cheat to others, and to yourself. It removes the pride of making an awesome building from scratch.

Lastly, i do not appreciate you lying on my server. I see all on the server. There is no hiding of anything you are doing on there. I will find out eventually.

No i do not need to remote onto your computer and see you remove the mod, you have to earn our trust back. It is the consensus that you be banned for 2 weeks, starting when you got banned on Sunday. After two weeks, you are welcome to come back to my server and play with us. Understand that if you do anything against the rules again, I will not hesitate to ban you permanently. I like having you around so please don't do anything against the rules. If you have any further questions, please pm me. I will be more then happy to explain my decision.

Thank you
Rapidfire