Are we still playing BC:2 ?

Bad Company: 2

Moderators: Senior Admin, Moderators

Weeverman
Private
Private

Are we still playing BC:2 ?

Post by Weeverman » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:07 am

I'm really starting to get into BC:2 but I don't see many playing on our server. I would be willing to jumpstart this game and get it going again.

Moving Target
Steam Username: LordOfTyrandil

Re: Are we still playing BC:2 ?

Post by Moving Target » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:01 pm

Yeah, we still play BC2. If you want to play, just go ahead and send me a message over Steam. I'd be happy to join ya and help populate the server.
"If mercy falls upon the broken and the poor, dear father, I will see you there, on distant shores!" -On Distant Shores, by Five Iron Frenzy

Rescue9
Colonel
Colonel
Xfire Username: MadFireman

Post by Rescue9 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Yea... we're still in for sure. It's been a few days since I got in due to my A/C Situation, but I'll be on tomorrow night for sure since I'll be at work.

Skagnatti

Post by Skagnatti » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:16 pm

Rescue9 wrote:Yea... we're still in for sure. It's been a few days since I got in due to my A/C Situation, but I'll be on tomorrow night for sure since I'll be at work.
So are you implying that BC2 makes you ... shall we say... h o t? Hmmmmmm?

BL@ZE
Division Head: BF
Division Head: BF
Steam Username: =(† EG)= BL@ZE

Post by BL@ZE » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Yes. Sorry, lately I've been pretty busy. I'm going to start sending out invites when I get on in the future. I'm going to try to get things started back up Friday and Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons again. I might not be there all 3 nights but I'll try to be there at least 2 out of the 3. Anyone else that would like to have basic admin privileges PM me. Lets get the server busy again. Also let me know what you think about Vietnam Sundays.

Rescue9
Colonel
Colonel
Xfire Username: MadFireman

Post by Rescue9 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Skagnatti wrote:So are you implying that BC2 makes you ... shall we say... h o t? Hmmmmmm?
Nope... more implying that with it being 95 F in my computer room, I've tended to stay away from that area as much as possible!

Vietnam Saturdays sound GREAT! Txt me if you need help in switching that anytime, I'd be glad to help.

Weeverman
Private
Private

Post by Weeverman » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:09 pm

I have a new graphics card coming in a few days. Once I get that installed I'll be able to play on a regular basis. I'm excited to get that server populated. If you're not on my STEAM friends list -- just send me an invite.