BC2 training night....?

Bad Company: 2

Moderators: Senior Admin, Moderators

Super Dust
Corporal
Corporal

BC2 training night....?

Post by Super Dust » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:10 am

Hey everyone, I havn't been on forums in a long time :shock: So I just got back up to date :D

But as for my idea...I was thinking maybe ( just an idea ) we could have 1 hour one day of the week or somthing and teach people who don't know anything about BC2 and for people like me because I stink :shock: :?

But, anyways, that was my big plan...I think it would be a good idea, but tell me what you all think.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid...

Than to open it and remove all doubt...

Rescue9
Colonel
Colonel
Xfire Username: MadFireman

Re: BC2 training night....?

Post by Rescue9 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:29 am

LOL... we're still trying to find a night that we can all get together and game. :-P

I'm up for a Training night as well.

BL@ZE
Division Head: BF
Steam Username: =(† EG)= BL@ZE

Post by BL@ZE » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Sounds good to me. The next most voted for day was Friday for BC2 day. But I think Alvara and 4wheels have a date night Fridays. Sunday also came in second place so we could do it then. But I don't know how good that survey did us anyway because no one has been showing up Saturday night. The only problem is if we get 4 or more of us in the server it usually fills up. But I'm up for any ideas.

Rescue9
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Rescue9 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Do all current EG members have reserved slot status?

BL@ZE

Post by BL@ZE » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Everybody that plays except for Super dust and General Mills. I would have added them right now but I don't remember exactly how their name is listed in game. Also It hasn't been that big of a deal because the server is rarely full unless we start it, then we are already there. :D

4wheels
Colonel
Colonel

Post by 4wheels » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Super Dust wrote:and for people like me because I stink
Um, yeah...whatever.

A training night would be good. Could work in conjunction with my EG only night.

generalmills
Captain
Captain
Xfire Username: griffinader
Steam Username: sgtmoody306

Post by generalmills » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:30 am

Training night sounds fun. Let's do it.

@Bl@ze- my name is gnrlmills in BC2.
"We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself." - John 8:41b

"I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings." - 1st Corinthians 9:23

jack-the-ripper
Private
Private

Post by jack-the-ripper » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:24 am

now ur talking^ i would love to learn and teach what i know. I would suggest it to be 15 mins instead of an hr due to boredom and also frigity of wanting to try the new trick out. Keep it to like 2-3 new tricks a time span. Also server wise we can pasword it for that time frame and turn off auto balance so we can all be on the same side turn friendly fire off so noone will be killing each other and say no gun fire allowed just listening until told to do something. Because training is learning first then trying it out. To learn u have to listen how to do the trick first. I can even organize it if you would like. However blaze would need to okay it first and i would need admin access to bc2 for server and crowd control purposes. Anyways i like the idea. Friday sat sunday dont matter to me sunday is good too

BL@ZE

Post by BL@ZE » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:29 pm

Mills, I have given you a reserve slot. Super, I have given you a reserve slot. Jack, I need to add you to the reserve slot list but I don't have you in my BC2 friends list for some reason so tell me your exact name in BC2. And yes, I think 15 min. or so is good. Longer than that and random people usually start joining. Unless we could add a password. I have never successfully had a server password work. I have tried it with several different admin tools with no luck but I could research it further and figure it out if we really need to. I will be on most Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights so come on in.

Rescue9
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Rescue9 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:54 am

15 minutes sounds good to me. Small topics too... don't try to cover a buttload of stuff in 15 minutes. Split it up into mini topics; the importance of working as a squad, effective use of c4, evasion tactics, helicopter skills, etc.