Bad Company: 2

Moderators: Senior Admin, Moderators

BL@ZE
Division Head: BF
Steam Username: =(† EG)= BL@ZE

Re: Bad Company 2 Day

Post by BL@ZE » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:19 pm

How can you rank up faster in other servers? What is different?

Skagnatti

Post by Skagnatti » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:17 pm

A player with little experiance on a hc server will have difficulty getting points. Some players have trouble sticking with the rest of the squad and that is a good reason for killing your scoring ability. Medics can't see where their 'dead' squad mates are unless they are near the point of kill. If a fellow squaddie tags a tank and you are too far away to quickly aquire, you lose that. There are a host of other reasons someone might have trouble scoring but that's the whole thing about hc. It forces you to play smart WITH your squad since you have no other visual clues.

Just stick with yo pahdnas, you'll be good! ;)

Rescue9
Colonel
Colonel
Xfire Username: MadFireman

Post by Rescue9 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Teamwork? What's that?

BL@ZE
Steam Username: =(† EG)= BL@ZE

Post by BL@ZE » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Oh, the hardcore thing. I see. Well come play with us after you rank up some then.

Rescue9
Colonel
Colonel
Xfire Username: MadFireman

Post by Rescue9 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:08 pm

BL@ZE wrote:Oh, the hardcore thing. I see. Well come play with us after you rank up some then.
I think he might be referring to other people. I've seen Skag on our server a couple of times. He's right though... if you don't work as a team you're destined to fail. That doesn't necessarily mean that you always have to spawn as medic or something, but you do have to be willing to spawn as your teammates need.

Weeverman
Private
Private

Post by Weeverman » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Take last night for example. I played on our server for over an hour (played as a TEAM) and still only got ~400 points per round. I jumped over to another server (NOT HC) and scored over 2500 per round (still playing as a TEAM). I'm not asking you to change anything but it makes sense that I would prefer to level up faster so I can actually be competitive.

Skagnatti

Post by Skagnatti » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Something else that might play into it is how many people you have playing at one time. If there are a good three full squads versus another three you get more interaction, more kills, squad assists, m-com defend/attack points, etc. versus just a handful of people. You are more inclined to run about versus playing cat and mouse.

Not sure how full the server might have been while you jumped in Weever but I have seen that happen elsewhere.

Rapidfire
Division Head: MC
Division Head: MC
Steam Username: Rapidfire882007

Post by Rapidfire » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:39 pm

i am a level 22ish, and most every game i have 1k and 7d or 3k and 12d. scores rack up to 1400 most games, mostly for m-com defends/attacks or knife efficiency. Getting 5 kills with a single weapon helps a lot. also getting healing/ammo/kill assists allows for +25/50 points every tick. This is a team based game, so helping your team gets you more points then kills. i pair up with blaze as a medic and follow him, and i got 2000 that round. just my :twocents-02cents: