Bad Company 2 Day

Bad Company: 2

Moderators: Senior Admin, Moderators

MichaelVash7886
Xfire Username: MichaelVash7886
Steam Username: MichaelVash7886

Re: Bad Company 2 Day

Post by MichaelVash7886 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Saturday is unfortunately the most random day for me.

jack-the-ripper
Private
Private

Post by jack-the-ripper » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:43 am

lets do friday night instead. i hear alot of people say saturday is bad and i dont see many on sat. jack plays alot between 8 or so until 12 everday for at least an hour. wanna build the server we need to be in vent at least when we r available to play and then invite each other to play it.

BL@ZE
Division Head: BF
Steam Username: =(† EG)= BL@ZE

Post by BL@ZE » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Sounds good to me. I was going to find out the best day to change it to but I think Friday is a good choice. Lets change it to then and give it a try. Friday night it is. Around 9EST, 8CST.

4wheels
Colonel
Colonel

Post by 4wheels » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Friday is date night for me and A...however, depending on when we get home, we could still play since we can sleep in Saturday. But what is this "9EST, 8CST" that you speak of??? Half the time, I don't even know what time zone I am in anyway. :shock: :D :D How about, 9pm if you are <enter state here>, 8pm if you are in <enter state here>, and so on. :?: :? :D :D At any rate, if you guys are on when we get home, I will come play. Oh, and I think that we need to do an EG only night..perhaps help work on strategy, skill, and levels? Just a thought.

Rescue9
Colonel
Colonel
Xfire Username: MadFireman

Post by Rescue9 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:40 pm

4wheels wrote:How about, 9pm if you are <enter state here>, 8pm if you are in <enter state here>
9Pm for state of Insanity
8Pm for state of Depression
11:30PM for State of Denial

jack-the-ripper
Private
Private

Post by jack-the-ripper » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 am

lol state of denial hahhaha. just a thought since we changed it on such a short notice we may not see a bunch on tonight.
also i like the idea of eg only one night i have alot of tricks to show but u cant use them on me though. :P
also when in game we need to spread the news i believe some dont use the forums possibly either so teling them may be the only way they find out about friday night

generalmills
Captain
Captain
Xfire Username: griffinader
Steam Username: sgtmoody306

Post by generalmills » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Sounds wonderful. I will not be in attendance this Friday, however.
"We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself." - John 8:41b

"I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings." - 1st Corinthians 9:23

BL@ZE

Post by BL@ZE » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:05 pm

I will be there most Friday and Saturday nights. So both are fine with me. Except tonight. Busy. See ya tomorrow.

BL@ZE

Post by BL@ZE » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:22 pm

Ok, looks like the server is getting busy. We have had almost 1300 different players since July 3rd. I've seen more EG Soldiers on lately also. It would be great if we could be on together. I'm going to try to be on most Friday and Saturday nights starting around 8:30 pm EST. And Sunday's I'm going to change it to Vietnam and be on around 1:30 pm EST. Hope to see ya there. Also if you haven't seen it HERE is the stats page for our server. It has many stats like weapon stats that might be interesting to you. See what weapons most kills are made by and their accuracy. Maybe get some pointers from all the stats. Solely for your enjoyment. Shoot ya later. :violence-sniperdark:

P.S. If you want your sig and your rank to show up visit http://bfbcs.com and update your Soldier.

Weeverman
Private
Private

Post by Weeverman » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:25 pm

I'll try and jump in but to be honest our server doesn't fit my lower level skills. I can rank up four times as fast in other servers -- but I'll try and play for a little while. I won't be able to play Sunday's however.