Jacks wife

Moderator: Moderators

CptJacktheripper

Jacks wife

Post by CptJacktheripper » Fri May 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Jacks wife is having a baby! We have a little girl who is 11. My wife and I have been married for 12 years May 7th of this year. It's been a long time since I've been on here but I miss the comradery and spiritual aspects of this community. I'm not sure if its still alive given the last time anyone has posted here has been awhile back. But maybe a spark from the past of praise can give new life to worship and friends once again.

Miss you all and the good ol days of playing, fun, comradery, and studying, praying, and worshiping God together!

Jack

Rescue9
Colonel
Colonel
Xfire Username: MadFireman

Re: Jacks wife

Post by Rescue9 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:37 am

Congrats Jack! It has indeed been a long time. Wheels and I are still active, though we don't check the forums as much. Alvara stays kindof to herself playing Civ. The TS server is stull up. Feel free to drop in TS sometime. I am rebuilding the server now so within a few days or weeks everything will change. I'm only hoping I can backup the forum and server as needed. If things change, the Teamspeak password is EGTSPass

4wheels
Colonel
Colonel

Post by 4wheels » Wed May 31, 2017 7:38 pm

Wowzers! Jack's married? And replicating? LOL Congratulations! Like R said, he and I are pretty much it anymore. But that doesn't mean we wouldn't enjoy "seeing" old folks from the glory days. :shock: :D I also extend my invite to stop by TS. R and I are playing a lot of Warframe. That's pretty much it. BTW...way to revive the forums. Could you pull the weeds out of that spot over there? :lol:

Thanks R!

CptJacktheripper

Post by CptJacktheripper » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Well I checked back for like a week and when i didn't see any response I stopped coming back until tonight. She is 32 weeks now. Another girl and we are going to name her Mayzi.

What games do you guys play now? Warframe never heard of it. I will look into it.

Going to search for the teamspeak info. No luck on finding the teamspeak address. lol randomly tried empyreanguard.com and it worked hahaha. I will check in more often. Sorry for such a long delay. Anyone else get on anymore? We should send out a massive email blast inviting everyone back. :)